Hello friends! Looking for your e-grantz Scholarship 2022 then here we have all the details for you. e- grantz portal has been started by the Department of Backward Community Development under the State Government of Kerala. Because they want to promote education with the help of scholarships among the students from poor families. It has very also difficult for them to have good education quality.
e grantz Scholarship 2022
In addition to motivating these intelligent children, the government has launched the provision of scholarships. So, with the help of scholarship programs, student’s energy level towards their studies has boost and also they can use this amount for their further education. Behind this portal launching, the government aims to encourage education between backward category students.
However, the responsibility of the e- grantz portal has been taken by the Department of Backward Community Development. But the state government has also monitored this program from time to time. Some categories in our Kerala still need the motivation to live life independently. Likewise, the education of these families has also needed help. So that they can be successful in life too. The main objective has to increase the standard of education among the backward communities.
E Grantz Scholarship Amount 2022
Today with the help of this post, we have going to share all the important information related to the e grantz Scholarship 2022. As many students have to wait for this time to apply under this program. So that they can use it for their further studies. In today’s economic system, the government has to try to provide the same quality of education to every child living in our country or state.
If you have also belonged from the categories such as Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Other Backward Categories. So, you can apply under this scholarship scheme given by the state government. But before that, you need details about the application process, its eligibility, and other details which have important during the registration procedure.
e Grantz Scholarship Status Track online
Benefits of Scholarship :
- For SC, ST communities :
- The department has also given them a lumpsum grant under this scholarship program as a monthly stipend.
- Also, the students studying in 12th class from institutes or colleges which has more than 8 KM far from their location. so the department has also given them a travel allowance.
- The travel allowance given under the project has 630 Rs per month.
- And for the student pursuing graduation and other courses, the travel allowance given in the same conditions will be 750 Rs per month.
- For the students who studying under degree courses or post-graduation courses, there has a rent allowance for them also. And the rent allowance has up to 1500 Rs per month.
- For Other Backward Categories students :
- So, in this category, the travel allowance given to students has 160 Rs per month for 12th students.
- Also for diploma or polytechnic students, the allowance of 100 rs and 150 Rs per month has been given to them.
- Students who have pursuing Post graduation and other technical or professional courses travel allowance 200 Rs.
- And rent allowance for hostel students has 250 Rs per month.
|Name of the Scholarship Program||e grantz Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||The Department of Backward Community Development|
|Worked under||The State Government of Kerala|
|Updated name||e-grantz 3.0|
|Its main benefits||To provide scholarship for enhancing education level|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Other Backward Categories|
|Application Registration Mode||Online|
|Main objective||To increase the level of education among categories of students.|
Kerala e Grantz Scholarship Last Date 2022
On e grantz online portal, it’s not one scholarship scheme. It has a cluster of the various programs running with the name of scholarships for helping backward class children. And it also helps them for getting good quality education like other children in the state. As a result of this portal, about 3 lakh students have registered on this portal till now. Due to which they can also join various elite educational institutes for their knowledge and career.
Eligibility Criteria under registration for e-grantz :
- At first, students should be studying in post 10th classes education for applying in this scheme.
- Then the applicant should be a permanent resident of Kerala
- So, for SC and ST categories students, there has no income limit under this program.
- And for OBC categories students, their family income should be within the limit of 1 Lakh Rs per annum.
- Applicants should also belong to the categories such as Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe, and Other backward communities from Kerala state.
e Grantz Scholarship Online Apply
Also, this e grantz Scholarship 2022 has not a short-run program. It’s a long-term benefit given to those students who are eligible according to the criteria mentioned by the concerned department. From time to time, with the use of new technology, the department working on this portal has also improved the portal. So now it can be also known as e – grantz 3.0.
Important document required in e-grantz registration :
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Bank Passbook details
- Annual income proof
- Caste Certificate
- Education certificate
- Permanent residence proof
- College or Institute Id
e Grantz Scholarship Eligbility 2022
Registration Process for e-grantz Portal :
- Firstly, the applicant should go through the Official Website of e-grantz portal
- Then you can see the homepage of the portal.
- So, scroll down on the portal. And you can also find four options given here.
- First, One-time Registration
- Secondly, Student Login
- Thirdly, Track Application
- Fourthly, Official Login
- So you need to choose the first option given One Time Registration.
- Then validate your Aadhar number by providing the correct details.
- After that, enter all the other information asked here.
- At last click on the Register button available at the end.
- Then you can see credentials has displayed on your system.
- So login with these details.
- After that enter, the details asked here.
- Now you need to upload the documents also which has required to complete the registration.
- At last click on submit button for application submission.
Soon you want to find application status. Then do read the below process for e-grantz Application Status :
- Firstly, you need to visit the Official Portal again.
- Then in the four options given below, you need to select the third option for Track Application.
- So, you need to enter your Aadhar number and Date of birth in the field given on the new page that appeared.
- Finally, click on the Track Application button.
- After the status of your registered application has appeared on your screen.
In case you have a query related to this portal, then contact the toll-free number given below.
Toll-Free Number : 1800-425-2312
Email Id: [email protected]