Apocalyptic Beauty Cosmetics Eyeshadow Indie Makeup Trio (Bubonic BarbieDoll, Creature of the Night, Death Comes to Your Little Town)
About this item
- BUBONIC BARBIEDOLL – a pink eyeshadow with a green shift and green and purple sparkle – Clad in her bubblegum pink sweater and Ken’s letterman jacket, Bubonic Barbie leaves a trail of infected co-eds in her wake as she cheerfully walks down her school’s hallways. Lip safe
- CREATURE OF THE NIGHT – a deep purple eyeshadow with red to magenta shift and gold sparkle. Inspired by Rocky Horror. Not lip safe.
- DEATH COMES TO YOUR LITTLE TOWN – a matte dark purple eyeshadow inspired by the movie Halloween – Lip safe
- 100% vegan & cruelty-free beauty products inspired by horror, pop culture, and the absurd
- Loose eyeshadows in full size — approximately 3/4 tsp in a jar with label art.
Our cosmetic philosophy
Makeup is modern warpaint; it transforms the wearer, bestowing strength, confidence, and fearlessness. Is it a mask? Of course, but what's wrong with that? Many warriors past wore masks into battle. The person looking back at you from the mirror — she is a modern day barbarian. Her makeup isn’t about glamour; it’s about empowerment. Like a victorious warrior smearing her face in the blood of her kill — she lifts her head to the heavens and cries, “See me! I am here!”
Life is too short to hide behind the anonymity of neutral eyeshadow. Proclaim yourself — wear your warpaint boldly.