Generic Tattoo Transfer Paper 16 Sheets Stencil Paper Tattoo Supplies for Tattooing 85’’x11’’ A4 Size
- 🙎How get a perfect design on to your skin? This problem can be solved by using tattoo transfer paper. Tattoo stencil paper is basically carbon copy paper for tattoos which leaves the design outline on your skin. It can help you to find fit pattern before tattooing. Its measure is large as A4 size, which can be cut down into smaller sheets to meet your need. Using tattoo transfer paper will help you get a tattoo which is more likely to closely match your original design.
- 🙎【How to Use Tattoo Transfer Paper】It work in the same way as carbon copy sheets. The layer 2 is removed before you begin. You simply draw your design on to the top layer. When it has copied through to the bottom sheet, you cut out the design and place it over the area to be tattooed after clean and paint tattoo paste. Once properly aligned, wipe it repeatedly with a damp sponge. The transfer paper is then removed, and the design is left on the skin.
- 🙎【Two Ways to Use】You can draw on tattoo paper by pen if you are an excellent painter or want to have your own original design. You are not good at painting? Using a thermal copying printer to put the design on the tattoo transfer paper is good choice. It save your time and cost.
- 🙎【Construction of Tattoo Stencils】Temporary tattoo paper have four sheets. The top sheet is where you manually draw your design. Layer 2(Semi-transparent protective tissue) separates the main sheet and Carbon sheet, to prevent scratches. Layer 3(Transferring paper) fully load with carbon, which let trace leave on the bottom sheet. The bottom sheet is where the design is transferred to.
- 🙎【How About Our Service】100% satisfy guarantee. 24*7 customer service and guidance. 100% money refunded when return. What are you waiting for?
Your tattoo will be with you for decades to come, so you definitely want the design to be perfect. Using tattoo transfer paper to transfer the artwork looks exactly like it does on your skin. It make sure the position and size of the tattoo and artwork itself is what we like.
Use: Tattooing, Tattoo supplies