Konsait St. Patricks Day Temporary Tattoos, 10 Sheets Shamrock Clover Leprechaun Temporary Tattoos for Kids, Beer Rainbow Golden Coin Temporary Tattoo for Girls Boys St. Patricks Party Favor Supplies
- St. Patricks Day Temporary Tattoo Set：70+ Pieces tattoos in 10 sheet, assorted St. Patricks Day themed tattoos in green, orange, yellow and rainbow color, each sheet size:15 x 8cm/ 6 x 3 inch, perfect size temporary tattoos for all girls boys kids women, enough for your kids share with their friends or family
- Various Design St. Patricks Day Temporary Tattoo: Assorted St. Patricks Day elements, like Horseshoes, Irish Flags, Leprechaun, Pot of Gold, Rainbow, Beer, Covers, Shamrock, Fun sayings, etc., full of classic element of St Patrick’s Day, so cute and perfect for our St Patrick’s Day celebration.
- Perfect Party Supplies Favors: Featured in Various heart design tattoos, perfect for face, arms, hands, ankle, or anywhere on your body. Ideal for kids to sharing with friends and classmates to add more fun without breaking your budget, and share happiness or learn how to express their love and thanks
- Safe, Waterproof & Long-Lasting: Made of adorable high-quality material, non-toxic temporary tattoos featuring many kinds of colorful heart-shaped are easily applied with water in 10-20 seconds, and can stay for 5-7 days. It is also easy to be removed with baby oil, warm water and soap.
- How to Use: Stick the tattoo on your skin and soak it for a while, then remove the back paper and the application finished. Baby oil, makeup remover, or rubbing alcohol helps to remove it quickly.
St. Patricks Day Themed Temporary Tattoos, 70+ Temporary Tattoos for Kids, Kiss Me I’m Irish St. Patricks Day Temporary Tattoo for Girls Boys Party Favor Supplies
1) Cut out the design and remove the transparent paper cover
2) Place temporary tattoo face down on your skin
3) Soak a sponge with regular water and wet the surface of the tattoo thoroughly and wait 20-30seconds
4) Gently lift corner of temporary tattoo to check if it is transferring. If it has transferred, gently peel off paper. If not, press down and wet again
5) Remove the paper and enjoy the beauty of your temporary tattoo
1 Rub the Temporary Tattoo with alcohol or makeup remover or cold cream or baby oil and then wait 10 seconds.
2. Rub again gently and repeatedly until the tattoo has disappeared or by scrubbing it off with soap and water
Do not apply to allergic skin.
Adult assistance is recommended.
CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts included, not for children under 3 years.
WHAT YOU GET
10 sheets of tattoos.