Oottati Small Cute Temporary Tattoo Chinese Characters Zen Chest (Set of 2)
- Size:60mm x 105mm (2.36″ x 4.13″)
- Use temporary tattoos to decorate your mood. You’ll find dream catcher, elephants, feathers, mandalas, flowers, butterflies, bracelet tattoos, dandelion, fairy tattoos and beautiful mehndi designs tattoos in my store.
- Very easy to apply. Please take a look at the directions. The tattoos not only make you look fabulous during your daily routine, but also amazing for any special occasion.
- A perfect idea and great party accessory for everybody.
- You can save precious time with quick and easy temporary tattoos, and avoid the lengthy process of drying or taking care of a real tattoo!
If you read Oottati from right to left, it's I tattoo. Everyone can tattoo. Before get a real cool tattoo, you can first try a simple, safe but great fashion temporary tattoo. Easy, Funny, Disposable.
How long do the tattoos last?
Our temporary tattoos usually last up to 3 to 5 days depending on the applicable area.
GREAT FOR: Halloween costume, Gym party, punk party, tattoo parlor photo session, Club, Carnival, Traveling, Wedding, Dancing, Swimming, Festivals, Vacations, Concerts, Pool, Beach, Dinner dress, Music festival, Bachelor party and more.
NOTE: 1.Not intended for children under 6 years. 2.Discontinue use if irritation occurs. 3.Do not put directly on eye. 4.Do not apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, of if allergic to adhesive. 5.Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
APPLICATION: 1.Cut out the design and remove the transparent paper cover. 2. Place temporary tattoo face down on your skin. 3. Soak a sponge with regular water and wet the surface of the tattoo thoroughly and wait 20-30 seconds 4. Gently lift corner of temporary tattoo to check if it is transferring. If it has transferred, gently peel off paper. If not, press down and wet again. 5. Remove the paper and enjoy the beauty of your temporary tattoo.
REMOVAL: 1. Rub the Tribal Temporary Tattoo with alcohol or makeup remover or cold cream or baby oil and then wait 10 seconds. 2. Rub again gently and repeatedly until the tattoo has disappeared or by scrubbing it off with soap and water
How to use
How to remove:
Simply soak the tattoo with body oil, olive oil or alcohol for about a few minutes, then scrub off.