- 23%

Pupa Milano Natural Side Compact Eyeshadow – Satin Effect – 95% Naturally-Derived Ingredients – Soft and Blendable – Intense Color – Maximum Comfort – 002 Intense Mauve – 0.07 Oz

$22.00

Added to wishlistRemoved from wishlist 0

About this item

  • Flawless eyes on the go. Our convenient compact can travel with you on the go for touch-ups to maintain your flawless eye look. The bright eyeshadow smooths over the skin beautifully
  • Blend silky smooth color onto the eyes. The creamy base glides onto the eyes to reveal instant color payoff, while the natural formula blends out with ease
  • Apply pure pigment to the eyes. You’ll love the unparalleled pigmentation that makes the difference in any eye look
  • Glide matte color onto the eyes. This matte-finish eyeshadow seamlessly applies to the eyes to provide a velvet finish without an overdrying effect
  • Made with 95% naturally-derived ingredients. Contains ingredients that are 95% of natural origin to ensure a formula of quality and purity. Packaged with a reduced environmental impact, and partially made with recycled plastic


Our natural side compact eyeshadow is soft and blendable, and dresses the eyes with both intense color and a satin finish. The mix of natural ingredients guarantees maximum comfort. Contains ingredients that are 95% of natural origin to ensure a formula of quality and purity. Packaged with a reduced environmental impact, and partially made with recycled plastic. The remaining 5% helps to ensure the excellent performance of the product.

User Reviews

0.0 out of 5
0
0
0
0
0
Write a review

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Pupa Milano Natural Side Compact Eyeshadow – Satin Effect – 95% Naturally-Derived Ingredients – Soft and Blendable – Intense Color – Maximum Comfort – 002 Intense Mauve – 0.07 Oz”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Pupa Milano Natural Side Compact Eyeshadow – Satin Effect – 95% Naturally-Derived Ingredients – Soft and Blendable – Intense Color – Maximum Comfort – 002 Intense Mauve – 0.07 Oz
Pupa Milano Natural Side Compact Eyeshadow – Satin Effect – 95% Naturally-Derived Ingredients – Soft and Blendable – Intense Color – Maximum Comfort – 002 Intense Mauve – 0.07 Oz

$22.00

BundleCheap cheaper for you
Logo
Enable registration in settings - general
Shopping cart