Supperb Temporary Tattoos – Bleeding Vampire Mouth Wound, Scar Bloody mouth and teeth Vampire Zombie Halloween makeup Halloween Tattoos
About this item
- Package include: 2 sheet of Supperb temporary tattoo (ST-128). Sheet Size: 8 x 4 inches wide and tall (20cm x 10cm). Quality temporary tattoo. Safe & non-toxic, printed with vegetable-based ink.
- Long lasting and waterproof. They will not wash off and will last for 2-3 days. (If you don’t rub temp tattoos against clothes, it will last even longer).
- Great for parties, club nights, Halloween, gatherings, daily wear, going shopping, wear at beach or swimming pool, concerts, cosplays, birthdays, photoshoots, arts & crafts projects and more…Create your own unique style…
- Supperb Tattoos are suitable for everyone, women, men, girls and boys. Wear supperb tats on your arm, face, hand, neck, shoulder, lower back, leg, wrist, ankle, chest, hip or anywhere you like.
- Easy to Apply. Easy to Remove. No Mess, No Pain, No Commitment, No Regrets. Wet cloth against ack of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly. Wait 20-30 seconds, peel off paper backing. Gently rinse image with water for best effect. brush with your skin-toned face powder to set.
You do realize it looks real?
People will stare at you!
But only for days, not years
The design rocks. The color pops
You can do and undo, but you will always be yourself. It’s cool
Your temporary tattoo goes on any part of your body. Be ready to ignore questions like, “Hey, where did you get your body from?”
Your know what you want and you can do it. Now make a choice and make a difference. It’s all about you
Features: What makes it different?
Premium material. Non-toxic veggie ink
Durable. It’ll not wash off and will last for 2-3 days (If you don’t rub it against clothes, it’ll last even longer)
Sheet Size: 8″ by 6″(20cm x 15cm). Size doesn’t matter. Appearance does
Waterproof. Great for gentle water activities
Easy and quick to apply and remove. You will know how to do it within seconds when you see instructions on packaging.
How to apply?
- Cut out tattoo of choice and remove clear sheet
- Place tattoo face down on skin
- Wet the tattoo thoroughly with a sponge
- Gently remove the backing paper after 20-30 seconds
- Allow the tattoo to dry
- Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
How to remove?
Dab tattoo with rubbing alcohol or baby oil. Wait 10 seconds, rub alcohol or baby oil until removed
How to Make a Temporary Tattoo Last Longer?
Use a soft brush, such as a makeup brush, to gently apply a thin layer of talc or baby powder to the surface of the tattoo.
Disclaimer: NOT for children under 3 years old. Not for nursing or pregnant women. The baby beside or inside you could be scared of you wearing tattoo and cry.
Exclusively sold by Uni Gifts Shop; Supperb(TM) is a registered US brand.