TattooYou Bear Temporary Tattoo for Women – Finest Quality Watercolor Style Temporary Bear Tattoo – Hand Drawn Design by Sasha Unisex – 4 by 4 Inches
- HIGH-QUALITY TEMPORARY BEAR TATTOO: This stunning watercolor bear temporary tattoo can be worn anywhere on the body. Looks incredibly fierce and feminine, measures 4″x 4″
- DESIGNED BY FAMOUS TATTOO ARTIST: Created by artist Sasha Unisex, this hand-drawn bear design is an affordable and pain-free alternative to a real tattoo.
- EASY TO APPLY NON-TOXIC INK: All our tattoo stickers are safe for all skin types and meet strict FDA standards. Apply in 10-20 seconds!
- THE BEAUTY OF FRESH INK WITHOUT COMMITMENT: Nobody will believe it’s a fake tat! Apply these body stickers in seconds for a 100% regret-free alternative. Perfect for parties, concerts, festivals, weddings and more.
- TEMPORARY TATTOOS FOR REAL ART LOVERS: TattooYou prides itself in creating non-permanent tattoos with high artistic quality with 0% commitment. Discover our wide range of art styles, imagery, and types of body art temporary designs that look oh so real!
This beautiful bear temporary body tattoo will have your friends wondering where you got that fresh ink! This artistic body art is perfect for animal lovers and can be worn anywhere on your arm, back or chest!
Tattoo artist Sasha Unisex created this watercolor design which measures 4″x4.” It’s perfect for earth day, music festivals, sleepovers or parties!
All TattooYou designs have been expertly designed by the world’s most famous tattoo artists allowing anyone to experience the fun of having a high-quality tattoo!
Items Included: 1 x hand drawn temporary bear tattoo (4″x4″)
FAST AND EASY TO APPLY:
STEP 1: Your skin should be clean, dry, and free of lotion, oils, and makeup before application.
STEP 2: Remove the clear, protective top sheet
STEP 3: Using the ghosted image on the back to help guide you, press the tattoo firmly onto your skin
STEP 4: Hold a wet cloth against the back of the tattoo
STEP 5: Press firmly and make sure to wet it thoroughly
STAY ABSOLUTELY STILL FOR BEST RESULTS
STEP 6: Wait 30 seconds and slowly peel off the paper backing
STEP 7: Gently rinse the image with water
STEP 8: Allow the temporary tattoo to dry before touching or covering with clothing
How long will my tattoo last?
Your temporary tattoo will last an average of seven days or more, depending on where you have placed it, and how you treat it. Avoid rubbing or washing the area excessively and don’t use oil-based creams such as sunblock.
How can I remove my tattoo?
To remove your temp tattoo, scrub with cold water, cream or baby oil. For a quicker removal, rub your design with alcohol.